If you’re involved in NFTs, you most likely use one or more aggregators. They help you find useful information about projects. There are quite a few different ones out and about. If you’re new to NFTs, they can be really useful.
We are focusing on the Icy Tools aggregator today. So, without further ado, let see what it has to offer.
We're super excited to share @openrarity, an ambitious project we've been working on with OpenSea, PROOF, and Curio.
OpenRarity is an open-source, objective, and fully reproducible protocol that aims to provide unified and transparent rarity rankings across all platforms. 👇 https://t.co/JX8Iw0ft1k
— icy.tools – NFT Tracking & Alerts (@icy_tools) September 14, 2022
What Is Icy Tools?
Icy Tools collects information on NFT collections. They offer a variety of different features. For example:
- New mints
- Dig into projects with extended information
- Track portfolio of wallets
- Sales volume
- Average sales price
Although they offer basic information, they are transparent. Especially for beginners, they have an easy-to-use UI. They also offer a free option and a paid option. More on the latter later.
The free option is basic. Nonetheless, all the information is easy to find. This should cater to most NFT users. However, currently, they only offer Ethereum research. Multi-chain is in the pipeline, though. Looking at the current market development, that is almost a must. For example, Solana, ADA, and IMX are knocking on the door.
Currently, they support OpenSea and Infinity. They also get information from the CryptoPunks exchange. Plans for more platforms are in the making. For example, but not limited to:
The display is not the most exciting, but it serves its purpose well. Once you click on a collection to your liking, you find a wealth of information. For instance, you have access to an overview of:
- Volume during the last 24 hrs
- Sales during the last 24 hrs
- Average price during the last 24 hrs
See the picture below.
Source: Sui Punks on Icy Tools
Icy Tools Review
As part of the review, it’s a good idea to give you some pros and cons of Icy Tools. So, here we go.
- A real user-friendly interface. It’s easy-to-use and has plenty of options.
- The free version is useful but basic. It gives just enough information to keep you locked in. If you want access to more information, you will need to upgrade to the premium version.
- The team is active with a roadmap. You can influence the direction of the roadmap by upvoting proposals.
- Icy Tools is good but not the best. CryptoSlam or OpenSea offer better options for free. You may also want to look into DappRadar.
- The mobile version needs some improvement.
- You can’t buy NFTs with Icy Tools. However, this is high on their priorities on their roadmap.
- Currently, they only support Ethereum and ERC-721 NFTs. Plans for multi-chain are in the making.
A fresh, uncluttered UI with the ability to group by wallet and collection
Easily toggle alerts on and off without having to recreate them
You can also easily update existing alerts. pic.twitter.com/TLiCssMSwc
— icy.tools – NFT Tracking & Alerts (@icy_tools) October 21, 2022
Icy Tools Premium
Icy Tools Premium is the paid version of this software. The platform offers this for $75 per month. You can also opt for $375 for six months. This way you get one month for free. So, besides all the free features, you also receive:
- Trending and Discover intervals down to the minute.
- Unlock wallet and collection alerts. Custom watch lists, along with real-time activity feeds.
- View historical sales, mint data, and trends for any NFT collection.
There are better options available. However, for beginners, this is a great place to start. The premium may just give you that little extra power or knowledge. This, in turn, will give you the opportunity to find great steals. You can snipe away at good deals or rare NFTs.
On their roadmap page, you can also see what they are currently working on. Once you log in to the site, you can upvote proposals. It allows you to actively take part.
This is the first part of our Icy Tools review. We covered three popular questions about this platform. In Part 2, we answer three more questions for you.
⬆️For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️ Check out our most up-to-date research, NFT and Metaverse buy, and how to protect your portfolio in this market by checking out our Altcoin Buzz Access group. And for a limited time, it’s FREE. Just click the link and Try it today.