DexCheck helps crypto traders and investors in many ways. The app supports over 10 blockchain networks including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, and Arbitrum. Their suite of applications includes Telegram trading bots to AI-powered trading analytics software.
- about 30 decentralized exchanges on
- over 10 blockchain networks
- and can execute direct swaps and limit orders.
Catalysts in DexCheck’s Price Development
DexCheck Private Sales Launchpad – Coming Soon 🔥
If you’re $DCK staker, IPSO will be your gateway to the world of Private Sales 🙌
Gain early access to the most promising projects BEFORE they hit the market – all at the lowest prices!
Don’t blink! Stay tuned for the launch 🦉 pic.twitter.com/qJnrjzKXE0
— DexCheck (@DexCheck_io) October 23, 2023
- Launch of DexCheck’s IPSO platform. DexCheck will launch its Initial Private Sale Offering (IPSO) platform in November. It will feature new projects with high potential. The launch should boost demand for DCK tokens as only DCK stakers can access the platform.
- Launch of DexCheck’s sniper bot: The DexCheck sniper bot is launching any day now. The bot operates on Telegram Messenger. It helps users generate profit by executing fast trades on opportunities like
- newly listed tokens on decentralized exchanges
- or a breakout above resistance points.
- High APY staking program in partnership with Kucoin Exchange. DexCheck announced a special staking program in partnership with Kucoin. The staking program will last for 60 days beginning in the first week of November. DexCheck token holders will earn up to 100% APY when they stake their tokens.
The information discussed by Altcoin Buzz is not financial advice. This is for educational, entertainment, and informational purposes only. Any information or strategies are thoughts and opinions relevant to the accepted levels of risk tolerance of the writer/reviewers, and their risk tolerance may be different from yours.
We are not responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of any investments directly or indirectly related to the information provided. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments, so please do your due diligence. This post is sponsored by Dexcheck.
Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd.