Bringing you a round-up of most important and relevant news and updates from the blockchain gaming space for the past week. This week brings many exciting updates from Enjin platforms and games.
All the links included in the article direct you to the official platforms and there are no referral links included.
Let’s begin the news summary in alphabetical order:
The end of Gen-0 items on Tron and generation 1 items are to be dropped via strongholds in the new update.
The developers of Chain Clash share their thoughts about building a blockchain game.
COCOS is now supported on Binance and an updated version of the whitepaper has been released.
16.14million Soul burnt in Soul burn #11.
Egretia has partnered with Hydax to grow its blockchain gaming system. Also, an EGT lock-up event is ongoing to rewarding users with a 1:1 ratio of tokens locked.
ELET is available for staking on Bancor.
Coincodex is organising a giveaway with Enjin with a grand prize of a 35,000 Enj backed token.
Enj CTO, Witek Radomski, will be present at a technical blockchain workshop in Vancouver on 28th August.
- Arena match IEO on ProBit is cancelled
- A video on how skill perks are used in Arena match is out
- Space Misfits and Arena Match partners up
- Dissolution releases new update including Zombie turrets
- 3 different Geckos will be usable in Dissolution
- Dissolution’s first presale sells out within 16hours
- The Six Dragons releases new update crafting, enchanting and item tiers
- Alpha will be opened soon in The Six Dragons
- Kriptomat, Beyond Horizon and Ether Legends are in a collaboration to expand the Dragon Rider rewards
- Forest Knight and Bitcoin Hodler represents Enjin games at GamesCon 2019 in Cologne
- Kriptomat has successfully integrated their reward program into their mobile app
- Nestables presale ends on 31st August
An update for items in DarkTown has been released.
Mega Crypto Polis
The first screenshot showing bricks production in-game is out.
Kraken has listed Waves on 22 August. Waves Dex now supports ERC 20 tokens.
Zilliqa has a new website launch and project manager of Ocean Rumble shares his thoughts on building on Zilliqa.
That’s all we have for this week!
If you want a blockchain gaming platform to be on our radar kindly email us at [email protected] with the relevant information and we’ll be sure to keep an eye out for it!