This article has 2 parts. Here is the first one.
Once you go down the crypto rabbit hole, you will need wallets. Almost every chain has its own native wallet. However, Ethereum is one of the most popular chains. As a result, you can find a variety of Ethereum wallets.
We are going to shed some light on Ethereum wallets. So, without further ado, let’s dig in.
What Are the Best Ethereum Wallets for NFTs?
There are many options out there. However, there’s one wallet that stands out. So, let’s have a look at some of the best wallet options for your NFTs.
- MetaMask — This is by far the most popular option. It allows you to trade tokens directly on dApps. You can also buy crypto (ETH) immediately in your MetaMask. There’s no need for another app.
Facebook and Instagram users can connect their wallets like Rainbow, MetaMask, Trust Wallet, Coinbase Wallet and Dapper Wallet to post digital collectibles minted on Ethereum, Polygon and Flow pic.twitter.com/LIataUaVMm
— COWMINER (@CowMinerTech) September 30, 2022
- Coinbase Wallet — This is a great option for your mobile. The Coinbase CEX controls your tokens. On the other hand, their wallet is non-custodial. So, you are in control of your digital assets. There’s also a browser extension available in case you prefer that.
- Trust Wallet — An overall high-quality wallet. However, it’s only available for mobile users. Binance owns this wallet. In other words, it’s perfect for BNB chain NFTs.
- Math Wallet — This wallet comes close to giving MetaMask a run for its money. It offers access to over 70 blockchains. Furthermore, it has web, desktop, and mobile options. They all sync over your various devices.
For more ideas and options, you can check this OpenSea page. You can also have a look at the following video from OpenSea. It explains how wallets go hand in hand with NFTs and how to set up a wallet.
The Best Ethereum Wallets for Staking
For staking Ethereum, many wallet options are available. Some names we may have mentioned already. Here are our picks:
- MetaMask — You can stake ETH through Lido Finance on your MetaMask. It’s not difficult to set up, see Lido’s description here.
- Ledger Nano X or S — The Ledger is a hardware wallet. To clarify, that’s the safest way to keep your coins. Ledger also allows staking ETH. Firstly, you will need a Ledger hardware wallet. Thereafter, follow the instructions by Ledger. It’s easy to set up. Just make sure to use a trusted source when buying your Ledger. Directly from their headquarters in France may be the best option. They ship all over the world.
- MyEtherWallet (MEW) — They allow staking ETH since late 2020. However, you need to be a validator and stake 32 ETH. If you can afford that, this is a great option. Read their explanation here.
Below is also a video that shows you how to stake ETH on MetaMask with Lido.
The Best Anonymous Ethereum Wallet
Blockchain transactions are not truly anonymous. The reason is that you can see every transaction. However, you only see a wallet address. This means that you don’t see the name associated with the wallet address. As a result, wallets are pseudo-anonymous.
So, having said that, hardware wallets are your best anonymous wallets. We had the Ledger options already. Let’s look at a popular other option:
- Trezor — You have two options, Trezor One or Trezor Model T. A hardware or cold wallet. Your wallet is never connected to the internet. It connects to a desktop app that is online. Your actual Trezor wallet isn’t. Just like the Ledger.
- ZenGo — A mobile non-custodial software wallet. They work without a private key or seed phrase. Instead, they provide 3FA security and biometric encryption. Available in the UK, US, and Europe. It’s also on the market in various Asian countries. They even offer up to 8% yield on your coins. See the picture below.
- Pint Wallet — Another mobile-only wallet. Pint only supports Android. It’s free to use and has AES256 encryption. It has a built-in decentralized P2P trading platform. As a result, it’s one of the most secure wallets around.
We showed you a few variations on the theme of what the best Ethereum wallet is. In this article, we researched three aspects of Ethereum wallets. The best wallet for NFTs, staking, and the most anonymous wallet. We also wrote a part 1 about this topic.
⬆️For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️ ALTCOIN BUZZ – BINANCE – GET UP TO $600* ON SIGN UP
Sign up using the links below on Binance Exchange and get the following benefits
- Earn a $100 Spot Trading Bonus
- Get a 20% trading fee discount for life!
- Get $200 worth of 2 months of Altcoin Buzz Access PRO Membership (50+ Trading Signals, Hidden Gems) and unlock up to $500 more in prizes
Click on the following link (as per your location) to avail the benefits. Binance Global, Binance US.
For more details visit*: Binance Sign Up Offer Page. *Terms & Conditions Apply
Disclosure: Altcoin Buzz may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you click through our links and make a purchase from one of our partners.