No one can doubt that centralized exchanges are the most accessible platforms to manage your cryptocurrencies. They have become the crypto banks that focus on providing as many services as possible so that you don’t need to leave their platform.
However, not all exchanges provide the same services in every country. For example. Binance has a specialized platform for the US which provides many fewer trading pairs and services compared to the worldwide version and other platforms like MEXC.
Moreover, we all know that the US is one of the countries with the highest number of crypto startups. Coinbase, FTX, Ava Labs, Bitcoin Foundation, and Bittrex are just some of them. Therefore, US crypto users are very important to the industry. That’s why, in this article, we will make a comparison between the three biggest exchanges in the US, and you will see why MEXC Exchange is the best option.
Crypto.com, Binance US, and MEXC, US Exchanges Leaders
Trading pairs, listed tokens, fees, and services will be the factors that will make this comparison:
- Binance US: Founded in 2019, and according to cryptorank, has currently 161 trading pairs and 74 listed tokens. Also, at the time of writing this article, it has traded $204 billion in the last month. It has its native token, BNB, which is massively used to pay fees inside the BNB Chain.
Moreover, it has a 0.1% fee for spot trading, 0.5% fee for instant sell/buy, 4.5% debit card transfer, and a $15 charge per wire transfer. Finally, it’s important to say that Binance US has only trading, staking, and exchange services.
2. Crypto.com: Founded in 2019, Crypto.com has currently 320 trading pairs and 198 listed tokens. In addition, at the time of writing this article, it has traded $977 billion in the last month. It has its native token, CRO, which is massively used to pay fees inside the network.
Moreover, it has a 0.4% fee in spot trading, and it has a good variety of services like an NFT marketplace, trading, DeFi (loan, staking), and exchange. They have quite a few interesting features. However, regulatory actions change depending on the place you live and we all know how restricted is DeFi in the US.
Founded in 2018, MEXC Exchange has currently 1393 trading pairs and 1314 listed cryptos. Way better than the other two options. Also, at the time of writing this article, it has traded $425 billion in the last month. It has its native token, MX, which is used to pay fees inside the platform.
Moreover, it has a 0.2% fee in spot trading, and it has many more services that are already working in the US. Derivatives, Exchange, Trading, Launchpad, Kickstarter, Mining, and DeFi (staking).
Also, Altcoin Buzz and MEXC Exchange are launching a $6,699 giveaway. Find out more here.
Trading, DeFi Options, and Investors
Now, I’m going to talk about other important features, apart from the exchange service. Here we focus on Binance US, Crypto.com, and MEXC Exchange as they are very important exchanges in the US:
1. Binance.us: Nowadays, the typical trading platform is similar across all centralized exchanges. Buy orders on one side and sell orders on the other. Also, you can find all the available trading pairs and buy them with at least $10 in market conditions, or buy them at the desired price. Also, you can establish your stop loss. The bad thing about Binance.US is that it only has 161 pairs.
Moreover, in centralized exchanges, staking is a very easy thing to do. You only have to go to the “stake” section, look for the staking pool that you like and click on “deposit”. Considering that Binance.US has only 74 listed altcoins, there is a limited variety on staking. Finally, Binance US is backed by the blockchain association, PoS Alliance, among others.
2. Crypto.com: This centralized exchange has a lot more interesting features. Their NFT Marketplace is incentivizing a lot of NFT collections to have more visibility in the sector. Also, they have a very similar trading platform to Binance.US with the difference that Crypto.com has 320 trading pairs and 198 listed altcoins.
It’s important to say that Crypto.com has prestigious partners like FIFA, F1, UFC, PSG, and Twitch, among others.
If you thought that the previous exchanges were good and you live in the US, then you will love MEXC. Forget about not being able to find your best token or having futures trading. In MEXC, you will find:
- 24/7 client support.
- Margin and futures trading on the website or the app. Find it on iOS and Android here.
- Leveraged ETF.
- P2P marketplace with bank wire withdrawal.
- NFT index funds (Coming soon)
- ETH staking, among others.
What kind of #DAO hit the highest gain of 816%? 🚀
— MEXC Research (@MexcResearch) April 22, 2022
Finally, it’s important to say that MEXC has a global presence, having obtained crucial licenses and regulatory compliance in nations such as Australia, Estonia, and the United States. Moreover, MEXC Global provides investors from many nations with specialized language support.
Win $6,699 worth of bonuses in the exclusive MEXC & Altcoin Buzz Giveaway! Find out more here.
For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
Find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research and NFT buys with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.
To get your ALTCOIN BUZZ ACCESS PRO membership DM us with your ‘newly signed up MEXC UID’ and ‘Telegram ID’ on our Twitter @altcoinbuzzio)