The Binance Smart Chain (BSC) ecosystem always has interesting updates every week. Therefore, to keep you informed, Altcoin Buzz looks back at the latest BSC updates from last week.
Binance Smart Chain (BSC) is gaining more strides, recently reaching a new milestone for completed transactions. In addition, BSC is collaborating with Chainlink Keepers. So, let’s take a look at the latest BSC Updates in detail.
1 – Binance Smart Chain (BSC) Reach New Milestone
During the week, the BSC ecosystem announced a new milestone of 2 billion total transactions on their blockchain.
This impressive feat comes with the BSC ecosystem being just fifteen months in existence. It also shows the upward trajectory that the platform is on.
— Binance Smart Chain (@BinanceChain) December 5, 2021
2 – Binance Smart Chain (BSC) is collaborating with Chainlink Keepers
BSC will be onboarding Chainlink Keepers to ensure a seamless process for developers that leverage smart contract automation services.
Besides, it’s important to note that Chainlink Keepers is a decentralized transaction automation system. Chainlink node operators designed it. Chainlink Keepers also provides some specific benefits such as:
- Carrying out off-chain data processing and getting call data to confirm smart contracts.
- Chainlink Keepers gas-saving functionality also reduces the costs associated with automating maintenance. Thus, offering better DevOps costs.
- They also utilize a decentralized pool of Keepers that eradicate the risks that come with centralized nodes.
BSC’s integration with Chainlink Keepers ensures that data integrity is preserved. How will this benefit the developers’ community? @BinanceChain @chainlink #BSCNews #CryptoNews #Crypto #DeFi #BSChttps://t.co/hgiS9eZ4q9
— BSC News (@news_of_bsc) December 10, 2021
3 – BSC and Animoca Brands Setup $200M Blockchain Gaming Investment Program
BSC and Animoca Brands, game software and venture capital organization are setting up a $200M blockchain gaming investment program.
Based on reports, both companies will contribute up to $100M respectively. With BSC funding from its $1B Growth Program.
Notably, the investment program will foster the growth and development of selected blockchain gaming projects existing on BSC.
— Binance Smart Chain (@BinanceChain) December 6, 2021
4 – BSC Projects Ranks Among Top-rated Decentralized Exchanges
The ratings of BSC-based decentralized exchanges are based on the trading volume carried out within a 24-hour timeframe.
Based on the report of CoinMarketCap:
- PancakeSwap ranked 2nd with $1,327,561,916 in trading volume and a 2.57% market share of the DeFi market.
- Deri Protocol also appeared on the list, ranking 4th with $498,570,728, alongside a 0.96% market share of the DeFi market.
— Binance Smart Chain (@BinanceChain) December 9, 2021
5 – Coin98 Wallet Announce Support for NFTs on BSC
Coin98 Wallet, a decentralized wallet now supports Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) platform.
These NFTs includes:
- BinaryX, a play-to-earn (P2E) metaverse game based on Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
- MOBOX, a play-to-earn (P2E) and free-to-play game that utilizes farming NFTs, as well as, yield farming.
- Radio Caca, a Binance Smart Chain (BSC) MVB Top1 GameFi project.
- ZOO Crypto World, a GameFi metaverse that brings together DeFi and GameFi.
— 💫 Smart BSC News💫 (@SmartBSCNews) December 2, 2021
$BNB Price Outlook
As of the time of writing, Binance Coin’s price was $564.97 with a 24-hour trading volume of $2,092,025,319. BNB price is also down -1.6% over the last 24 hours. Besides, it has a circulating supply of 170 Million BNB coins and a total supply of 168 Million.
Also, join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
Find out more about the blockchain and crypto space on the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.