TOKEN2049, Asia’s top Web3 and cryptocurrency conference, has unveiled a lineup of prominent title sponsors and keynote speakers for its forthcoming Singapore edition.
TOKEN2049 will take place on September 13-14, 2023, at Marina Bay Sands, exactly 50 days before the Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix 2023 race weekend. In this article, you will discover more about this important web3 event.
TOKEN2049 Singapore Hits 300 Sponsor Milestone, Announces New Headline Speakers
TOKEN2049 is projected to welcome over 10,000 participants, with over 80% coming from outside the country, making it the industry’s largest international gathering of the year. It will include a record-breaking lineup of over 300 exhibitors. TOKEN2049, the world’s leading Web3 event, continues to attract major business leaders from traditional banking and big tech. As well as crypto-native entrepreneurs builders, and policymakers.
— TOKEN2049 (@token2049) September 5, 2023
Speakers will talk about the changing global regulatory landscape, the convergence of crypto and AI, blockchain scaling, the intersection of Web3 gaming and the metaverse, the institutionalization of digital assets, Web3 infrastructure, multi-chain network and protocol interoperability, and many other critical topics.
Then, this year, the event will have these speakers:
- Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, Co-Founders of Gemini.
- Jeremy Allaire, Co-Founder and CEO of Circle.
- Jenny Johnson, CEO of Franklin Templeton.
- Daniel Alegre, CEO of Yuga Labs.
- Richard Teng, Head of Regional Markets at Binance.
- Daniel Ricciardo, and Pierre Gasly, Formula One Drivers and Web3 enthusiasts from Scuderia AlphaTauri and BWT Alpine Formula One.
More About TOKEN2049 Singapore
“The East/West Crypto Flippening is upon us, and we are excited to be a part of TOKEN2049 as the conference brings together builders, leaders, and thinkers from across the crypto industry,” said Cameron Winklevoss, Gemini’s Co-Founder.
Also, Alex Fiskum, Co-Founder of TOKEN2049, said: “We’re proud to present an ever-growing sensational speaker and sponsor line-up for this year’s edition of TOKEN2049, with broad international media coverage.”. Asia is a driving force of innovation in crypto and Web3, and TOKEN2049 is the premier showcase where the global ecosystem will converge. With hundreds of side events planned over TOKEN2049 Week, overall event traction has been phenomenal. As the excitement for TOKEN2049 increases, hotels throughout the city are already selling out.
— TOKEN2049 (@token2049) September 4, 2023
Finally, TOKEN2049’s top-tier lineup of title sponsors includes these leading crypto exchange and Web3 technology companies:
- Islamic Coin, the gateway to ethics-first Shariah-compliant finance in the digital age.
- TRON DAO, empowering decentralized commerce and community for every human on the planet.
- Polkadot, the blockspace ecosystem for boundless innovation.
- Mantle, the DAO-led web3 ecosystem.
- Bitget, the world’s largest crypto copy trading platform.
– For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
The information discussed by Altcoin Buzz is not financial advice. This is for educational, entertainment, and informational purposes only. Any information or strategies are thoughts and opinions relevant to the accepted levels of risk tolerance of the writer/reviewers and their risk tolerance may be different than yours. We are not responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of any investments directly or indirectly related to the information provided. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments so please do your due diligence. This article has been sponsored by Asia Token 2049. Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd.