The crypto market is getting saturated. On the surface, this shows an increased level of adoption, but it also presents a challenge. Identifying a worthy project has become more difficult. In addition, not all projects have good fundamentals. Some crypto projects are outright scams.
Now that the bull market is around the corner, now’s the perfect time to pick projects to consider. At Altcoinbuzz, we’ve covered several crypto projects to expand your options. This article is a beginner’s guide to the Orderly Network.
What is Orderly Network?
Orderly Network is a permissionless, modular ecosystem and decentralized exchange built on top of NEAR. The Orderly Network uses an off-chain order book to create a platform with a risk engine, a matching engine, and shared asset pools for dApps to build on. The grand idea is to move to a full on-chain mechanism.
In addition, the Orderly Network is a decentralized trading infrastructure that provides essential middleware for DeFi protocols. Orderly dapps will make it easy for users to access investment and trading opportunities from any chain and wallet.
This web3 platform seeks to resolve some of the present problems associated with on-chain trading experiences, such as:
- The high gas fees associated with DEX trading and commissions and slippage.
- The difficulties faced by pro traders on DeFi platforms.
- The lack of white labeling solutions for derivative DEXs.
Furthermore, dApps built on Orderly will support financial instruments like:
- Lending and borrowing.
- Margin Trading.
- Spot Trading.
- Perpetual Swaps.
What Are Some of the Solutions That Orderly Provides?
The Orderly Network uses the following solutions to address the present problems with trading:
- Orderly plans to integrate with bridges: It aims to support easy deposits and withdrawals from any ‘layer one’ blockchain.
2. Orderly seeks to offer minimal fees and low latency: Using a combination of orderbook efficiency and on-chain settlement.
3. Orderly provides easy access to deep liquidity: This is possible by leveraging some of the largest market makers in the space.
Also, Orderly’s infrastructure has extra features in comparison to centralized exchanges and on-chain derivatives exchanges. Some of these features include:
- Low fees and tight spreads.
- Highest throughput and low latency in DeFi.
- Platform-wide community pools.
How Does Orderly Work?
The Orderly Network leverages an on-chain order book built for composability. This provides a platform for modular dApps to build on. In addition, professional market makers provide sufficient and constant liquidity for the network.
In conclusion, Orderly promises to offer the most reliable liquidity layer infrastructure for dApps to use and develop on. The network boasts of having the fastest throughput and lowest latency in DeFi.
As always, we advise you to do your own research before making any investment decisions.
⬆️ For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️ Our popular Altcoin Buzz Access group generates tons of alpha for our subscribers. And for a limited time, it’s Free. Click the link and join the conversation today.