Quant Network is a blockchain project and is among the very few blockchains that are being used to interconnect different distributed ledgers, as well as existing platforms, applications, and networks.
Furthermore, its ecosystem is built around Overledger, and it addresses blockchain interoperability issues without using any complicated software. This is the next level of technology, which gives both individuals and institutions an equal opportunity to use the potential of blockchain. There are quite a few exciting reasons why you might find Quant Network to be an interesting project.
Ten Reasons To Buy Quant
1. Quant provides the most up-to-date data at any time and allows banking systems to interconnect with each other. Besides this, Quant also makes it possible to flow digital money in or out of an organization.
2. Its distributed ledgers eliminate duplicate reconciliation and notarization processes. Quant allows the creation of new assets on any connected distributed ledger; thus, it does not require any coding.
3. The Quant team is planning to enter different sectors such as healthcare, supply chain, and financial services. Out of these, Quant Health is an application used by healthcare institutions to track electronic health records.
4. The partnership between Quant and Ledger3 is a significant step in protecting Australia’s seafood export market. Additionally, it enables more traceable, transparent, and trustworthy supply chains.
5. The major limitation of present-day blockchain is the inability to interconnect with one another. However, the Overledger integrates old and advanced blockchains together.
As CBDCs are in the news nowadays as many countries are testing their own digital currency, the team is also looking to provide Overledger as a solution to governments and central banks that are in the initial phase to launch their own CBDCs.
6. We can operate Quant Overledger on any cloud platform, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS). Furthermore, institutions can also track individual identities across connected platforms for KYC.
7. These are applications built on top of multiple blockchains. Each mApp allows multiple smart contracts to work together on different blockchains.
8. Quant’s ecosystem allows developers to build multi-chain applications (mApps) for users. It works as an application hub like Google Play Store and iOS App stores.
9. Projects have to obtain an annual license to develop applications on Overledger. In addition to the license fee, users should hold a certain number of QNT tokens to use this application. As a result, Quant’s technology is simple and cost-efficient for industries such as fishing fleets, dairy producers, and wineries.
10. QNT is an ERC-20 token. It is compatible with the Atomic Wallet or Exodus Wallet. It can also be stored in a hardware wallet like Trezor or a Ledger device. Besides this, QNT is also used to pay network fees and reward participants.
The CEO of Quant is Gilbert Verdian. Earlier, he held major positions at companies like E&Y, HSBC, BP Oil, and PWC. He also worked with the UK Ministry of Justice, the Bank of England, and even the Federal Reserve. In 2015, he supported establishing the Blockchain ISO Standard TC307. This standard is now used by almost 60 countries around the world for blockchain development.
1. Quant Overledger is a part of the G-Cloud 12 framework from Crown Commercial Service. The UK government uses its distributed ledger technologies (DLTs) to help industries, governments, and individuals. Furthermore, Quant is also working with AUCloud to develop Australia’s national blockchain.
2. Quant was also accepted into the London & Partners Mayor’s International Business Programme. This program helps ambitious high-growth London companies to expand their businesses internationally.
3. The Fractal Wealth and Quant partnership connects QNT to DeFi networks and 0xProject. Additionally, Quant is also working with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology-MIT to build the internet-scale protocol.
4. Quant partnered with SIA Europe to test multiple distributed ledger technology (DLT) protocols on SIA’s inter-bank network. Financial organizations, banks, and the private and public sectors use SIA as a backbone to process their transactions.
5. Constellation and Quant joined together to empower the IoT and transportation through distributed networks for the creation of future cities and communities.
6. Quant Network partnered with Amazon’s AWS Partner Network (APN). This partnership provides flexibility, scalability, and reliability to the users utilizing AWS Cloud.
7. Quant Network is also associated with the EU’s International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications (INATBA). Together, they help authorities in implementing and adopting distributed ledger technology.
8. Pay.UK is the UK’s leading retail payments authority. Quant Network is a guarantor of Pay.UK. Individuals and businesses are using the services of Pay.UK to receive their salaries, as well as making online and mobile banking payments.
Quant Technical Analysis
Quant price at the time of publication is $28.53, with a circulating supply of 12.3 million QNT coins. The maximum supply of QNT is 14.6 million. The list of exchanges that support QNT trading are Bittrex, Uniswap (V2), Bithumb Global, Bilaxy, and Hotbit.
The founder of Quant Network has vast experience and a wide range of contacts. In addition, the team has collaborated with a spectrum of organizations. So far, the team has achieved a lot of milestones in a short span of time. Another strong point for Quant is that the team behind this altcoin has a big vision, and they also plan to expand the use of Overledger, which gives Quant Network an edge over its competitors.
Join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals.
For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
The information discussed by Altcoin Buzz is not financial advice. This is for educational and informational purposes only. Any information or strategies are thoughts and opinions relevant to accepted levels of risk tolerance of the writer/reviewers and their risk tolerance may be different than yours. We are not responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of any investments directly or indirectly related to the information provided.
Do your own due diligence and rating before making any investments and consult your financial advisor. The researched information presented we believe to be correct and accurate however there is no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are high-risk investments so please do your due diligence. Copyright Altcoin Buzz Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.