There are weekly updates in the Cardano ecosystem. Accordingly, Altcoin Buzz covers some of the latest Cardano updates from the last week in May to keep readers informed.
Let’s discover the latest Cardano Updates of May week 5:
1 – Cardano Ecosystem Secures New Achievement
During the week, data from pool.pm revealed the latest achievement by the Cardano ecosystem. According to the report, the ecosystem now has more than 5 million native assets minted on the platform.
Compared to January’s numbers, there is an increase of 66.7% in the number of native assets minted on the platform. Therefore, making it an impressive achievement.
— Jami | $thinkgrowcrypto (@thinkgrowcrypto) May 29, 2022
2 – Top Gainers of Cardano Ecosystem
Secondly, according to CoinGecko, here are the top gainers (the price performance of projects) in the Cardano ecosystem. Besides, the report covers a 24-hour time frame on the 1st of June:
- CardWallet ($CW) had the best price-performance within the specified timeframe. It recorded a 66.2% rate of increase in price performance.
- Occam.fi ($OCC) is in the second position in terms of price performance. It had a 13.1% rate of increase in price performance.
- Matrix Labs ($MATRIX) is third for price performance. It had a 3.7% rate of increase in price performance.
- Vent Finance ($VENT) comes in fourth place with a 2.8% increase in price-performance within the specified timeframe.
- Orion Protocol ($ORN) completes the top five with a 2.4% rate of increase in price performance.
Top Gainer projects in Cardano 🚀🚀
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) June 1, 2022
3 – Milkomeda Launch Cardano-Ethereum USDC Bridge
Finally, Milkomeda has launched a Cardano-Ethereum USDC bridge. Therefore, making it possible for users to convert $USDC from Ethereum to Cardano.
Notably, users need a minimum of 4 milkADA to use the new initiative and will incur only a charge of 1 milkADA.
It’s also important to note that Milkomeda is a Cardano-supported layer-2 protocol that provides EVM features to non-EVM blockchains.
🔴 LIVE Cardano-Ethereum USDC bridge
Thanks to @Milkomeda_com , we can convert $USDC from Ethereum to #Cardano. Minimum is 4 milkAda is require to perform the swap, but the fee is only 1 milkAda. Unbelievably cheap compare to normal Ethereum gas fee🤩🤩. Have you tried? pic.twitter.com/HEe03HQAH6
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) May 30, 2022
$ADA Price Outlook
As of the time of publishing this article, Cardano’s price was $0.5730 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,3 billion. ADA price also dropped by 5.5% over the last 24 hours. Besides, it has a circulating supply of 33.8 billion ADA coins and a total supply of 45 billion.
⬆️Moreover, for more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️Finally, find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research, and NFT signs with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.