The NFT market has not been spared from this bear market as many collections free fall from their all-time highs. However, even during a ruthless market environment, many NFT projects continue to build and deliver value to their communities. One such project would be JustCubes.
Introduction to JustCubes
JustCubes is a collection of 4,444 unique cubes that gives holders access to a private full ETH node that provides faster transaction speeds. Additionally, it also provides holders with a wide range of analytics tools such as Nansen, Moby, and more. This speaks to giving true real-world utility to holders!
What is a Node?
A node is a computer that uses blockchain technology to validate and store a complete set of transactions. During busy periods, the public node can be overwhelmed with transactions and this could lead to gas wars. However, a private hypernode resolves this issue by having a much lower node response time than a public node. It’s a big edge for JustCubes holders.
Reasons Why I am Bullish
- The team has been building since Day One and has a strong background in technology and crypto. The team is also backed by partners with a strong track record of success in the NFT space.
- Strong partnerships with many NFT brands allow interest in the collection to sustain. Partners get access to their supernode that is much faster than the standard node, raising greater awareness of the utility of JustCubes.
- Partnership with various analytical platforms such as Bridgerr just shows how much value holders are getting.
Starting tomorrow at 5pm EST every cube will be given access to a full analytical suite of tools via our Bridgerr partnership.🤝
In celebration of this, we are giving away a JustCubesNFT.🎉
▫️ Follow @JustCubesNFT
▫️ Like, RT, and Tag 3 Frens
24 Hours. GL! pic.twitter.com/kCM1qk6PZw
— JustCubes™ (2% listed w/ 74% Unique Owners) (@JustCubesNFT) June 7, 2022
- Hypernode allows holders to have much faster transaction speeds, secure hype mints, and snipe with ease. Compared to a public node, a private node definitely speeds up the transactions, saving you costly gas fees. Definitely a handy tool for NFT enthusiasts and frequent NFT traders! Among its competitors, it has one of the lowest node response times!
- Active community engagement via various competitive gameplays and rewards.
- New minting bot feature that can automatically generate new wallet addresses to allow you to mint more than 1 NFT and get more bang for your bucks!
- Educational NFT content suitable for beginners and experienced traders is also provided.
- Alpha calls specially curated by the team with strategic partners dropping alphas in the channel too.
Current Stats (2nd July)
Number of NFTs: 4,444
Mint Date: 9 March 2022
Mint Price: 0.09 ETH
Number of Holders: 3358
Current Floor Price: 0.091
Total Trade Volume: 1.9K ETH
Total Listings: 168
Overall, the team has been working hard at delivering utility to the community since its launch. Considering the benefits they constantly offer their holders, it is clear that this is a worthy investment that more than covers the costs of capital to mint the NFT.
⬆️For more cryptocurrency news, check out the Altcoin Buzz YouTube channel.
⬆️Find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research, and NFT buys with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.